Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ignore this post unless it applies to u! :P

EH!! CHICKEN BACKSIDE!! POKANANA!!!

i've been very hardworking at replying ppl's mail but then SOME people havent been replying~ *cough cough*
well .. i'm abit lonely here! ..
A bit outdated ..
and a lil homesick~

shoulder angel : well .. hehe .. think on the other hand .. well . not tat u've been replying ppl very effieciently .. mayb ppl are busy leh?? just like u..

me : yalor .. see .. now tat i've got no one's mail to read i have to spam my own blog

shoulder devil : yea .. can tell that you're quite pathetic

me : ya .. considering the fact that i have a SAC on the first day of school ! wat the hell~!!

shoulder angel : no swearing!!

me : ehh .. wat am i doing here .. talking to myself?? o.O

shoulder angel and devil : *nods agreedily*

me : i really wanna go home
me : i really want a break so badly!!
me : i havent been spending time with my frens
me : shit! i dun think i'm a family person ! as in .. i love my family HEAPS.. but i'm not as close that i tot i would be
me : but i still like being in the comfort zone
me & shoulder angel : eww.. i'm so ... EW!

No comments: