Tuesday, December 27, 2005

BLOG TILL I DROP .. NOW TAT I'M STUCKED AT HOME :)
expect a long one!! HEE

HEE!@! .. havent been updating my blog lately. . well .. i guess this is a perfect chance ..with no one talking to me on msn ... and stucked at home ( my own fault actually for sleeping in ) .. hehe ;p

hmm brief update bout myself and my plans for the upcoming future ...
well ... i've been eating and eating like nobody's business .. but oh well .. the reason tat i let myself go crazy is tat prom and pangkor were history and then it's not like anyone cares bout me being fat or thin .. so ya .. i'll just eat and live under this motto "eating is a blessing" hehe :P
but on the other hand.. i've been equivelantly burning calories tat i've put on .. well nevertheless input is always greater than output .. but ya .. i'm now suffering from muscles pain~~ butt muscles!! and guess wat .. i'm not the oni one .. chern han and tecky too!! :P we went to this ABT class in the gym yesterday and now .. look at us .. soring and aching .. aikz .. =.=! oh well .. ya .. california gym tat huijing brought us to has now been a popular place among us as it is free and it's new .. tat's y i like it so much with its super ya sui weights and classes .. well it's everything!! i'm loving it! ;p

ok .. other than that .. wat plays a part in my life?? my beloved frens and family!! DUH!!!
well .. a big farewell to lili and jane (even tho i dint tell her personally but still ) wanna wish them all the best as they leave malaysia and proceed in their journey in life in various countries~ ..

oh ya .. happy birthday to rachel ooi .. christmas baby~!!

ermm .. chernhan, zhen yuan and ady~.. get well soon k??? really cant wait to see u guys at lagoon! .. so pls pls take extra care of urself and rest well k?? if u really need someone to take care of u .. then .. aih .. i "sit dai" abit .. i'll do it for u guys lar .. but do take care of urself pls!..

as for the exchange girls .. pls reply my email or at least sms me!! u know i do miss u guys~!! well ..it has been weeks since they left for italy.. bou and ee did call us when we were at pangkor and bou called me on xmas eve~!! .. seriously they have been constantly in my mind~!! really wonder how's life over there .. but do wish them all the best and hope they're having a crazy countdown over there as we would here!

happy house warming to cousin jun and family~!! i had fun meeting up with my grandma, aunty and my nanny at that house warming party on christmas day! .. it was a town house .. but who cares .. it's the people tat matter.. aunty made us some really yummy kuih! .. oh my gosh.. i couldnt resist myself and i had more than 2 helpings!! .. it's good to go back to the village area once a while .. definately will bring back memories .. childhood memories .. seriously .. i can feel the difference between urban and village .. but if i were to choose .. i think i prefer the way i am now .. :P

hmmm .. oh ya .. merry belated christmas to everyone~!! i had a good christmas this year!! mak invited me to watch her church performance .. a musical .. very nice show!! way better than i expected .. i did invite ppl .. but then .. aikz .. guess no one was keen .. so i kinda gave up on the tot of bringing my frens .. i brought my sis instead .. we all enjoyed it! .. it was about christmas and how christ could make a diff in ppl's lives .. the songs and dances were amazingly good!! well done mak~ .. u did well~~!! *thumbs up*

went to lili's farewell party on xmas eve before going to s.pyramid and countdown there with wenlong and chongshen .. even tho i'm not superbly close to lili (sikeat was like kept saying as if we duno each other) but i think i'll miss her! .. she's a real sweet and pretty gal~!!! eh!! gar gar dei we went to watch 2 concerts together k? and at about 10 ish .. after stuffing ourselves with the yummy cheese cake tat lili's dad made ... we headed to sp to countdown~ coincidentally we met KDD, zhien wei and their gang~!! haha.. but we dint join in .. normally i would but then i din wanna dirty wenlong's car.. my oni transport home!! hehe.. i think through this i got to know wen long a lot better .. and i think he's a superbly nice guy!!

aikz .. i guess it'll do for now .. give up on uploading the photos .. due to my slow connection!! ish!! shall hopefully post some pics up..

till then ..take care and all the best!!
to everyone out there who knows me .. i know this is really random~ .. but i just wanna say ..
happy new year and may a new year brings u great vision and greater resolution.. i will always love u and i really treasure everything u;ve done for me .. every single thing .. do keep in touch and ya .. be good!!
love u heapz and heapz ..muakz muakz

No comments: