Friday, December 02, 2005

BACK FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER
and would be enjoying myself for sure~

hey heyz .. exams are finally history for me and the packing and slacking lifestyle has now come to an end ~ thank god no more packing .. my stuff has now been moved from the ground floor to the top floor .. it aint an easy job considering that i've got like tonnes of stuff.. and i'm glad tat it;s done and i can be at home .. my home sweet home as i blog this .. while waiting for my slow jaring connection to download shit~ ahhh .. i miss the broadband connection at plc.. but i would rather suffer from the internet "slowness" as a result rather than stuck in aussie or going to school ..

results were alrite .. amazingly unexpected! in a good way .. i was so shocked as i recieved them .. and i still am .. english .. finally i've gotten an A .. well ..actually 2~!! as there are two essays .. :) maths methods and chem are all above 90s .. bio .. just passed as an A .. well .. gmaths advanced .. have to admit .. the hardest and my weakest subject .. i gotten a B/C .. i was just hoping for a pass after i finished the paper and now .. .i got more than tat.. hmmm .. my prayers were answered , i guess... anyhoo .. enough about exams .. so glad i dun haf to think about it in 2 months time :) YAY!!!

prior to the plane ride was really a total mess and a rush
the cab was really on time .. i wasnt expecting tat to happen but it did .. mak and i were still doing our stuff .. the luggage lid unclosed .. taking our own sweet time ..then suddenly .. fuiyo .. as i was returning charmaine's dvd .. someone came shouting along the corridoor .. "munyee~ .. ur cab;s here!!!" well .. i ran like a cow to my room .. people were just helping me to take my luggage out .. pau was packing my backpack .. lee was putting my junk back into the trunk room .. everything happened so quickly.. it was like pim-pam-poom and i was on the cab wit mak to the airport.. the plane ride was good .. with lots of good movies .. i wanted to watch quite a few but dint have enough time so i oni chose a few. .. in the end i oni get to watch 2 full one .. i fell asleep in bewitched .. :P the midnite flight was quite packed .. so ya .. i dint really get to stretch much and basically i'm restrained in my seat.. fantastic four and must love dog are alrite .. ya .. i know i'm outdated .. but u cant blame me! ..
i have somthing really sad to announce .. my jean bagpack which had been serving me through good times and bad times .. which had made my travelling easier .. was broken .. i guess i was too rough when i was handling with the zip and all my stuff inside just went messy and were liking about to fall .. so this leave me no choice but to buy a new bag in the airport .. i wanted to at least get a bagpack .. something similiar in attempting to replace the poor old guy .. but then .. there aint any .. so instead .. i gotten a gym sports bag .. is it hinting that things tat had been following me through all these while cant be replaced?? well .. it's oni a bag ..hmmm *thinking hard* .. ermm .. ok . anywayz

coincidentally.. grandma and uncle were arriving about half an hour after me .. dad asked me to go home with them by cab.. >.< first time not getting home by being picked up .. oh well >.<

when i reached home .. there wasnt any cars at the porch .. ie .. parents been out to work .. then the hse looked empty .. wont be seeing anyone except my maid in the morning ... kinda miss my maid actually .. so i gave her a big warm smile :) then.. this tall thin gal who mum claimed was going on a diet came to me .. my youngest sis .. i was so shocked to see her .. she grew taller and thiner *gasp* and my bro too .. which i found out after waking him up by kicking his arse in his room :P his voice changed too!

had chicken rice with family .. yummmm but it was raining the whole noon >.< dun like rainy days!

went out with ee,jm,shen,yx,kp,ch,matt,kc and faye this afternoon to celebrate kah ee's 17th bday .. sang k at redbox .. well .. i spent like an hour lookin for jhui n jyee .. but fate aint at our side .. when i was at sg wang .. they were at lowyat .. while when i was at lowyat .. they're at sgwang! .. oh my gosh! ... how annoying .. in the mean time .. i went under the rain to get ee's cake ... they dun haf any bakery at lowyat~ .. ish .. hate it! turn me into a wet chicken >.< singing k was just plain fun and throat soring.. :P

No comments: