Sunday, June 19, 2005

this week is going to be a busy weekend as the end of term is coming up~!! :) yay~!!
ie. i'll be going home soon~!!! damn excited.. but then there's like heaps and heaps of stuff to do ..and also there's something tat had been confusing me lately and i really really wanna put it into an end..

anywayz .. there had been lots of stuff happening this weekend..starting of with the "grand concert" ..so called grand .. but trust me.. it aint tat great . .. it's oni in our school hall .. and then performing there with all the choirs and ochestra .. all the music groups ..
i had to perform on stage.. singing in voiceworks.. ermm ... *embarassed* voiceworks aint tat good anywayz.. it's the oni choir without audition .. so anyone can join . and tat means .. those crap people are elligible to join .. ie. me .. not the others.. we sang 2 songs.. and i was trying so hard not to laugh when we were singin the second song ..i still duno why i wanted to laugh so badly .. but i just felt like laughing .. yeah .. and me, janine and alice (both were standign next to me ) tried to sing louder cos it seemed to be quite soft somehow .. but i was there trying so hard not to laugh .. :P but glad tat it's over .. and we dun have to do it in term 3 cos the teachers would be too busy preparing for the asia music tour .. so yeah ,.. which is a good news
but something really annoying happened that ruined my night after i finished performing and gotten off the stage .. mrs.hunter (pn cheam no.2) who is somewat our discipline teacher were like running out of the hall asking people to tuck in their shirt .. she told me off too .. but i DID tuck in my shirt .. she' was just too old to tell the difference between tucked in and untucked .. well .. anywayz .. she was there asking me to tuck in my shirt when i had already did .. so .. she was like telling me to "pull it from underneathe" (my skirt she meant) ... i was giving her this wat the f* look .. and then she started complaning bout my sleeve.. "do up ur sleeves" .. they were both buttoned up mann !! wat the hell!!! .. yupz.. so i showed her and she was speechless .. well my gosh~!!she shouldnt haf penalised me 4 getting a big shirt tat actually cant really fits me.. it was nt my fault okie~!! just becoz the shirt is big and due to her blindness .. she started yelling at the innocent(ME!) ... maybe she should think of wat she had done .. aikz .. but no harm was done on me ..other than annoyance..but i quite enjoy her facial expression when she was speechless and was trying to find some faults on me .. but she couldnt~!! HEH!! :P .. wonder why the gals here are so scared of ehr ..she's literally another version of pn cheam mann .. hate her!!!
but wanna say thank u to minta .. giving me such a nice flower after the performance.. made me feel like a star!!! :P hehehe :P the flower issitll in my room!!! :P

after the performance .. went to pau's place to have a sleepover.. we drank there.. as in alcohol drinking .. but it was alrite .. nothing big went wrong other than ppl puking and crying for no reason.. :P i was boink off really early .. in fact i was the earliest to go off.. maybe my limit aint tat great either .. because after a few pure shots /.. i started to feel dizzy and sleepy .. my head kinda heavy .. kinda wanna puke ..but i dint really wanna puke .. so the safest thign to do is to hop on to bed . i could still hear things and i was still conscience for a while .. heard tat kitty puke .. and could feel her kissed me .. then .. still hearing shayna crying .. but after that i went off ... remembering tat i have to meet uncle kee who came over from malaysia and aunty yoke .. so .. it would be best if i'm not in a gross condition :P

cooked breaky in the morning .. cookin skills kinda deteriorate(hippie tot me this word) :P .. somehow it aint tat nice to eat :P ..well .. had breaky .. went down to city to meet up with seng,leong, uncle and autny ..had shanghainese.. waliau ..the porporttions are humongous!! SO STUFFED!! .. went shopping around at melbourne central with them .. really wished tat mum and dad were here at that moment .. real jealous seeing them a family together!!! >.< aikz .. wonder when are they coming ..
went back to bhse at 5-ish .. played card games with mandy and mak ... MISS playing MAFIA!!!!!!

have to move rooms on wed ..moving out from single room to triple room .. hoping tat i can be a good roomie :P
maths test tmr!! wish me luck!

dinner time (GETTING FAT)

No comments: