Wednesday, June 22, 2005

END OF TERM~!!!! :)
*double excited*

yay~!!! ..term is coming over to an end ~!!! really excited bout going home but yet there's so much work to do .,. so many things to consider and think of before stepping my feet onto the plane and FLY home~!! :) heheh:P *duh* anywayz .. have to start moving room tonight .. going to share room with my mummy(joyce y.) and elisa .. moving out from a single room to a triple room , leanne hippie and beatrice's current room .. and beatrice is moving into my room .. dun really wanna move.. too lazy and love my room~!!!!
well .. i guess i have to .. pack up ..clean up my room and learn to be a good roomie again~!! >.< really miss joenah and beatrice~!! my bestest roomie ever!! :)

had new RAL lesson .. changed from freaking boring women and the bible course to computing and christianity.. tot that i would be able to email or blog more .. but then the teacher has really sharp eyes~!! .. shall hide at the corner next time so that he cant catch me when i email next time :P *noti noti*

chinese teacher was so annoying and such a bias!!! she promised to help me in my project / assignment .. but then .. she was like full on helping others and ignore me!!! GRrrr!! .. so angry!!!! .. went to all the after school lessons .. still!! not my turn yet?~!!! unfair!! hate her!! >.< and she wants the thing before the end of term ,., and i would be leaving early to go home!! wat the hell is this mann .. she doesnt seem to care . but hello I DO!! .. it's a real important research that would be graded in my vce grades~!! gosh!! aikz .. but i finished it by myself .. without her help yesterday .. which was good :P

last nite was a really special nite for mrs knee and the boarders .. cos it was her farewell dinner .. it was a bridal party apparently .. mrs. knee .. my bhse yr level co-ordinator is getting married and she's not gonna be in the bhse anymore becos she'll be moving to queensland .. gold goast .. the committee put in an awesome effort to make the bridal party a success. .. sharlotte was the flower gal .. ruth bridesmaid .. didi the bride .. minnie the bridegroom.. huiying the best man .. yup~!! .. it was really funny as di and minnie were pretending to be mrs knee ans ian(her husband) .. dinner was served really slowly but the decorateed the dinning room really nicely .. :P it was a good nite . but in the case of food .. ermm .. still need improvement .. :P

had been dreaming of ppl back home lately. . duno y ??? but i really do miss U!!

No comments: