Tuesday, March 01, 2005

StAyEd In SundAy
basically. . i did nothing much .. just a day tat i could rest and slept in .. went running again in the afternoon ... i dint get to do as much work as last week becos ppl were coming into my room and chatting.. which is something i quite enjoy .. :) we chatted bout how ppl drink n club ... and stupid stuff like tat .. yea .. and my bed got chocolate stain!! duno who ate chocolate and dirty my bed .. but till now i dint bother changing the sheets .. maybe i should do it next weekend .. :P .. A+ procastinator!! hehehee :P anyway .. we went running sunday... it was so HOT!! the sun was like burning .. oni elisa n karen n i went.. so sad tat they hadnt played the swing before in gardener's creek even though they ran so many times! .. >.< so ... i bot them to play tat thingy .. had fun~ :)

MonDaY 28/2
technically it;s not my bday . .but was real glad tat ppl still remember my bday n continuously recieving bday wishes! :) hahha.. we rowed at the yarra river yesterday .. some place different from where we would usually rowed .. and the morning was so cold!!! pau tammi n karen slept in .. i would hate it so much if i slept in .. cos i dun have time to get myself ready in time! .. >.< but they managed to do it intime .. so .. yea ... pau 4gotten her jacket though ..and she was shivering when we were at the river .. and so funny cos our crew was the oni crew tat kept loosing out nuts when we were screwing up the parts of it .. it kept falling into the bushes and our coach asked us not to bother looking 4 it ... we breathed smoke when we talked! .. but then .. it was a different story once the sun is up! .. we rowed up the river.. then .. the first crew coach coached us for the morning .. he tot us the correct technique ... and wat ways to correct it .. we benefit alot .. but i was so scared cos he was kinda strict towards the first crew .. so i tried to do watever he says .. but ended up .. he was real nice .. just tat he made me sweat and my running nose dribbling around .. :P .. so gross ya! >.< hehe

went for chinese excursion during period 4 till end of lunch ... maybe i shouldnt say tat it's an excursion .. should say tat it's a treatment!!! we had super yummy chinese dim sum .. like dan tart, char siu pau, siu mai, har kao, and chun quin ... and all those dim sum tat i would eat on sunday mornings if i was at home ... sat with didi huiying yimpy leanne and belle .. didi was always like a sis .. she took care of me real well~~!! :) and fed me up .. was so bloated after tat tat we all just felt like walking back to school!! so satisfied after tat.. the day gals gave me a bday card tat said ... we'll celebrate ur bday with u on chinese lunch~ ..

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION~
well ...first of all .. wat's better than having 2 maths test the next day ... methods wasnt a big deal .. but the worst nightmare was gm* ... i suck at it!!! >.< anyway ..the day gals and some boarders were wishing me happy bday~!! so happy:) went running again .. this was the first time we ran as a crew ... everyone came ..well.. except anisha .. but tammi dint run all the way ..cos her knee was aching .. so scared tat she cant row! .. >.< anyway. .. we had bbq for dinner .. and they kept emphasing tat rowers should eat more carbo to get the energy .. well .. it's a NO WAY .. for me .. i'm so not going eat the carbs .. not fat enough is it~ .. chiu !! .. hehehe .. tammi was urging us to eat .. but basically no one ate it .. :P
at nite ... when i was trying to study for my tests .. suddenly .. karen came in and spoilt my chair~!! >.< hehhe .. but luckily she fixed it .. and then she killed a bug in my room .. with her bare hands .. i was like O.o yeah ...
then suddenly .. from outside .. everyone was like singing happy bday to me .. and fei zai was holding the cake .. with oni 4 candles though ~ .. :P was so touched ~!! although it wasnt at 12 .. at the tick second of my bday .. on 28.2.2005 11.59.59 pm TICK to 12.00.00 the very tick was wat i assumed as my bday .. but still ... good enough .. was so happy though~!! :) pau jesh kitty selah joyce mandy shared and bought me a wallet and a tube top .. i was O.O cos i never worn tube tops before .. kinowing tat i;ve got body tat is too shameful to be seen ,.. then hippie n tammi bot me a shirt... leanne gave me this msg froggie .. SO CUTE!!!! then nard gave me a packet of spicy noodles ... elisa gave me a packet of lollies .. :)
at nite.. chun wei tried calling me but the was the oni one tat dint get through ... cx made me called him .. jon kinda 4gotten bout my bday >.< had to hiint him to remind him .. aikz .. was so surprised tat jia mien called!! family called too .. spent my tick with jm!! :) then .. jun hui called .. at about 1 long bean called me .. THANK U EVERYONE WHO CALLED ... u guys make a great difference~!!! it;s not like a lot.. but still .. very much appreciated ..
also have to thank sui yuan for ur ecard
si yi for the first bday sms i recieved .. not to forget ruey yng .. KDD .. chongshen kim chew sook hung long bean and jun hui
chun wei for the first bday card
KDD for the bday song .. hehhe :P
thank u to all my friends here .. pau kitty jesh selah hippie poks fei chai joyce(2) elisa mandy leanne maggie lynn nard tammi didi karen yimpy and whole lots more tat shared the cake and all the pressies, cards, and wishes
also wanna extend my gratitudes to the day gals elena, jessica,wendy , ainslie, yaya, megan, jess wu, nicole, shirley, steph, janine, yan and those who i'd missed here .. :P
thanks guys and love u lots@@!!!!!

No comments: