Sunday, February 07, 2010

rambles

just came back from hanging out with AMG and Ji muis.

this song is currently stuck in my head. i jumped on youtube and found this pretty cute video.



2 is better than 1. sounds familiar? (With wedding bells ringing everything, i think it would be everywhere! ehehe )

I cant believed how time has flown! technically, i am left with 3 full weeks and off i go back to melbourne. I really dont know how to feel. God has been sooo good to me. Today, i've learnt that

Despite God's Presence being omnipresent, we still need to cultivate it!

If only we all realised that there's so much power and authority and joy in His Presence. I knew there was a reason for such sense of longing and strong desire of going to church. Even though it was only 1 thing, it was worth it! (but obviously there were more than 1 revelations)

anyway, as i was showering, i realised there are some people that I love and some that loved me more than I could in return. And like Jo's Mum said, a lot of times, we have put ourselves higher than we ought to and we have forgotten how to love others. It's a lil slow but i realised that some people, I could just sit, eat and talk with for a lifetime.

the future i see? growing old with people like these! :D

1 comment:

Lik Hui said...

YEA!! tat song is nice!!! i shud haf recommended it to u much earlier!! hope ure CNY is a blast over there. take care :)