Sunday, May 24, 2009

my housemates said that i'm not so good of an actor. hmm. people say that they can read me like a book. REALLY??




sometimes,
somethings, i always wonder, whether is it better for me to say it or to keep it to myself?

can you read it through my eyes? i hate to proclaim those words.
but sometimes, it doesnt matter what we say. the best comfort one can get is silent presence.


for me, i'd love it if i could get a giant cuddle and you telling me, it'll be alright. God's got you at the palm of His hands.
just hold me in your arms, will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps, u shud think that reading a book requires attention and time, means u r unique and simple at the same time.

Perhaps, u shud know that God creates words to grant His beloved daughter freedom to express herself, means u r free to shout it out or be silence.

Perhaps, u shud understand that God has know and love you before u were born, means u r always in His palm and His cuddle.

Wish you always b in His and his arms.

Dedicate to you: Now that you are near by Hillsongs