Sunday, March 16, 2008

it's weird isnt it when you could just keep yourself awake trying to ponder upon things that doesnt really make sense when your body is super tired and is calling out for u to go to bed? it amazingly pushes past physical bariers.


anywayz... had planetkids vision launch + breaky today. my goodness. it was absolutely amazing. God spoke straight right through my heart. there are OBSTRUCTION in us, in me particularly. i reckon it is time to FULLY and COMPLETELY let go and LET GOD. i've been trying, depending on my own strength yet i'm not going anywhere. revelation hit me the other day when i was talking to jo, that i can only do so much and the rest of it, it's completely up to God to change me, to change me from the inside out. it's a lil like u're a diabetic and you have sweet tooth, you know chocolates are bad for you, yet, you cant resist the temptation of it. BUT you know wat? there's always grace that enables you to. SO, i'm choosing now, to walk in it.

I'm sorry Lord, for the things I've done.
Give me a pure heart to not waver to the left or the right.
Carry me home.




cant wait for the EXPLOSION!! :)

No comments: