Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WHAT'S NEXT?

currently.. i'm stuck at my mum's office. super bored. my bumm has been on this wooden chair for more than 3 hours. my back is aching. bad posture. blah blah blah.

anywayz.. just a quick update :)

even though i've been around to couple of places, i still felt that being in malaysia is somewat unproductive. but still.. i'm trying to make it better. trying to get more things done. trying to learn more, trying to widen up my experiences. but still, there's some hinderances. LAZINESS and TRANSPORT!! BAHHH

still.. seriously. i have to thank teck keong, desmond, my jimuis and all those who have driven me for always being so willing to take me around. cant imagine myself taking public and travelling under the hot sun, like how i used to in high school. but anyhoo.. the bus routes had changed i think. the number n fares are different from last time. reckon i'll get so lost if i just assumed n jumped on one! haha. still.. kl just scares me. i'm so pampered here :) wat to do. princess mar :P

anyhoo.. during the past few weeks, i've been actually quite active. come to serious thoughts. still.. been gaining heaps of weights due to the irresistable temptation of the evil chinese new year cookies n titbits! GRRR!! now.. achieving my pre-requisite fitness test will be a hard task. anywayzz... chinese new year so far has been pretty good. i'm getting heaps of angpaus. HEHEHE. well .. more than the past five years. u've gotta understand tat this is technically my first time in five years spending more than 2 days of cny in malaysia. so .. hip hip hooray to tat :)
chinese new year, to me, is a great way of spending time with family. great bonding times. now that few of my couz are overseas, this is the season when they come back and my chance to be with them :) it's just great :D

i'll upload some photos later.

apart from cny, if i backtracked, i've spent more time with my primary school frens this hols too :) i'm so proud of them!! still keeping in touch wiht so many ppl. we even went up to genting :) seriously, the bond is still there! amazing~ thank God!

also, i've been to sg chongkak with raymond, teck keong and beatrice. SOOOO FUN! will let the photos do the talk later also :)

one thing i realised this hols that watching drama series is a total waste of time! BOO!!! so addictive n so antisocial. sigh. y did i fall into the trap!! GRR.

hmmm .. i'll just update more after i've uploaded the photos.

off to bangkok tmr~!! YAYYYYYYY :) cant wait!! good food, shopping, here i come!! :)
oh ya. happy valentines day peeps! i love u!!

No comments: