Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i've just been sitting in front of the com in the library for 2 hours doing the powerpoint slides and searching photos for drugs such as formoterol and albuterol. my my. i really need to get out of my world and start turning around to the people around me.

for too long, i realised that wat i'm doing is not enough.
for too long i've not said i love you.
how could i even get my head around that it's such an important step that u're leaping out and i'm not there to support u?
i suck. i'm soo sorry. allow me to pick myself up.
help me to see that i've been so selfish and so enclosed in my world.
my so-called-busy world.

Han, though i'm not in malaysia farewell-ing you, blog hopping and realised that i dint say goodbye makes me wanna cry. reading their blog makes me wanna cry. missing you makes me wanna cry. all the best my beloved fren :'( you truly are the BOMB!!!

jo, i'm so sorry for whinning but thank u so much for listening. loooove u!

oh nooo... lecture soon >.< ughhhh *dreads*

No comments: