Wednesday, March 15, 2006

UNTITLED AND RANDOM~

okie .. here's smtg i wrote .. may sound depressing but i'm doing ok here k??

if i could make time go back into the past,
would i still have done the same thing again?
if i could have another chance,
would i have the courage to love and play the game?
if i'm just some gal tat u fell for twice,
why lift me up and push me down into the drain?
thanks .. cos u know wat?
i'm hurt and
i'm bleeding in pain.
all covered up in the ugly stains,
lying to others to claim tat i'm ok
while secretly in the corner, with my heads lowered,
my hands together and tears
continuously rolling down my cheeks.. i pray,
hoping tat one day i
eventually
eventually
will have the cheerful smile return back on my face


yer.. sounded so depressing horh?? yuck!! dun like it!! >.<
shall have one tat could brighten up the day!! hopefully i can come up wit something better lar .. smtg to anticipate :P

well .. i guess i've learnt alot recently .. alot bout myself and alot bout others..

holz has now begun .. it started off with an awesome fantastic weekend with me putting a weekend over at yeen's place and we sure spent some quality time:) chatted till 4+ and both of us sleeping (squashed shud be the correctly term )on a single bed .. it's amazing how lil things tat u do together can make u feel so loved .. having dinner and icecream together with yeen cx n mak mak was simply .. undescribable.. i just felt so loved!!! :P seriously! .. i felt like i have no regrets if i die the next instance.. (but surely i dun wanna die so young!and surely dun wanna die in aussie >.< ) hahaha .. but overall ... i guess frens make up a major part of my life.. and i'm easily contented when i'm with them :D i guess tat's wat frens are for .. to double the joy and divide sorrow .. haha .. generally .. ya .. it was AWESOME!!

then ..comes the spm results .. some are happy and some are disappointed with it .. i wanted to be there to support all my dears and darlings there .. and also wondering if anyone is gonna share their joy with me .. haha .. well .. ya .. congrats to all of u who did well .. i'm very very proud of u !! and thanks to those who remembered to inform me!! :D yet ..seriously .. some part of me were just thinking .. good to those who did well .. but those who were disappointed .. in front of those who superbly did well .. would they be ok ?? and those who were complaining when they had all a s except 1 or 2 b (not being particular.. but general speaking) ya .. true .. not quite as wat u expected .. but hey! at least not in front of those whose poor hearts are shattered .. well .. i shant comment on this since i personally havent been thru this and i'm have my right to judge ppl .. but just at that one hour as ppl recieve their results .. complexity drowns me ..
all i can do ..was just to be there to support them if they need .. and if they did well .. i felt honoured too!

ya..
wanna share smtg tat someone shared with me ..

- hong : " sad?? u can be as sad as u want TODAY.. cry aloud and stuff .. but rmb tat tmr is a brand new day. no more sadness or frowns on ur face "

- anonymous .. duno who said this : " when u felt tat u're not loved.. count ur blessings and look around.. the sun is still shining for u and the stars are willing to weep with u.. still think tat u're not loved?"

- long bean : " be a better person to deserve something. y is GOLD so expensive?? tat's because ppl know it's worth "

- long bean : " it's only after u've met the wrong people tat u'll learn to appreciate more when the right bunch of people finally come across ur life"

yeah!! so true .. i guess u need to define ur own values and work to be a better person ... sadness and troubles may occur .. but face it with a clear piece of mind .. accepting them and encounter them wisely .. think about the consequences and be considerate .. tat's how ppl value u ..and learn how not to take things for granted .. cos things are never for granted.. life's unpredictable ok?!! ..long bean was being very philosophical today .. hehe .. he chatted with me for 2 whole hours .. :P

so .. i guess .. life is full of ups and downs.. one moment when u tot tat u had no regrets. . .next moment ..something comes up and hits u hard in ur fragile heart! yet .. it's always comforting to find that u're not always alone in the dark ..
and i sincerely thank god for all the blessings he showered upon me!

for those who always stand by me .. and will always lend me a shoulder to lean on..when i dun voice out my probs but u know how to lift my burden .. THANK U!! i love u guys!! and to those whom i voice out and gave me hugs when i needed them .. *BIG BIG HUGS!!* i really appreciate everything.. surely it may seemed like a small thing .. but to me .. it did make a diff.. and definately make me feel loved again .. i'm a person who love being hugged k? so .. a hug at times when i'm down .. can change my frown into a smile! tat's wat a hug means to me .. may sound gay .. but ya.. i'm just a silly gal .. :D

commonwealth opening ceremony tmr .. hope i dun get bombed!! scared scared~!! haha!!

No comments: