Sunday, February 05, 2006

GUYS!!
i'm ok .. just felt like letting out everything on the blog here .. so so sorry to have u guys all worried about me .. (mayb u dint bother .. >.< ) oh well .. just a quick note to tell u guys tat i'm fine :) thanks for all the encouragements and support!! brightened me up heaps!!! :)
well ..though i'm still procrastinating a lot .. but yeah .. other than homework .. bhse stuff is going well underway .. hopefully :P and guess everything will be fine?! *really really hope so*
aikz. . sometimes when i wanna pray for something .. before i sleep .. i was just too tired tat i knocked out before finishing my prayer?!! ish!! wat is tat!!?! .. >.< aikz .. so ..pray for me k ??? really appreciate all the love and support tat u guys gave! .. especially those tat has been like an angel.. looking after me from a land far away :) THANKS!!! i love u all~!!!

No comments: