Friday, October 07, 2005

FIRST WEEK OF TERM
n i cant wait for the hols to come~

well ..the fourth term kicked started off with tonnes of work and essays due .. SACS and tests!! .. it wasnt any better when our english teacher was sick and was taken over by the yr 12 teacher who had no idea of wat we were doing! .. she simply expects us to know everything when we know so lil!! >.< gonna have to work harder .. not to forget tat chinese is getting harder and more stressful !! with just a week to go then my oral exams!!! hard core! >.< kept telling myself to stay calm .. and just go in there n bullshit bout chinese tea confidentally !! :P hope my trick works!

and ya .. i went for this all school badminton championship and got thrashed~!! there were some really good ppl~!! among the wesley school's team ..they already had 2 state player .. then .. at this bush-country team .. they were big .. massive and strong~ gosh@!! leanne, cathreen, jess n i represented plc ..well .. we werent as good as them but yea.. it was overall a great experience ... i couldnt stop blaming myself in the last match when i was leading 6-1 and i lost !!! arrhhh!! i tot tat i could win her but i dint!! very annoying ..and the rules were just plain stupid .. normally .. we play best of 2 out of 3 games .. but then .. this one ..there wasnt a rematch .. one game determines it all~!! >.< oh well .. probably the slacking mood and laziness over the hols tat i wasnt as fit (not tat i am) as before the hols .. or maybe because i havent played or do any sports so long detiorates my performance tat day.. oh well .. it was over anywayz .. but the experience was awesome.. i get to know cathreen leanne and jess abit better ... i used to be very prejudiced against cath .. becos she's seemed so snobbish .. but then .. after a long chat with her while waiting for our cab who took an hour plus to arrive.. i realised tat she is really nice :) overall .. we came 3rd .. not too bad .. but there was oni 4 teams! :P

went out for dinner with the head of bhse .. fearnie n fearno with the new bhse committee at sofias ,camberwell .. an italian restaurant~!! was BLOATING after tat!! seriously!! ate so much! think i gained more than i use! >.< cant get rid of the fats!! >.< arhh .. had couple of pastas .. pizza .. icecream .. and they made me order hot choc too!! omg!! my roomies and frens actually did ask me to dapao .. but when i was thinking of them .. fearnie called the leftover as "scraps" which kinda hindered me .. n in the end .. i dint take away any .. oh well .. treat them chocolate instead :P we discussed of wat a committee should plan ahead and think about .. well .. nothing much actually .. other than term 4 theme dinner and the yr12's farewell .. thinking ahead about the yr12 jumpers as well .. want it to be cool and memorable :) hehe :P actually.. i'm quite enjoyin being a bhse captain .. i really wanna thank all those who have faith in me and believe in me~ .. i wanna ppl proud of me .. and make our year a good one.. do u think i can?? well i hope so! but i do need encouragements! :P

ya.. and just had my oral trialz with 2 teachers from random schoolz. .. wow~!! i managed to do it! .. it wasnt great but glad tat i dint stumble over myself as much as my first sac .. haha. . well .. the teachers were very nice to start off with .. and the questions tat they asked werent the ones tat i prepared .. but i did bullshit a lot~!! :P special thanks to chunwei tho .. he asked me to think as if i'm speaking to him while doing it. . i think that eventually help .. not tat i'm thinking alot of him .. just a way to calm me down i guess .. oh well .. the real oral exam is in a week .. monday the 17th~ .. a day before chongshen's bday!! ahhh >.< damn scared!! but i get to miss a day of school cos the oral exam is in north melbourne~ .. ya mann .. so formal and so far away .. but luckily elena was nice enough to pick me up there .. thank u~!! wish me luck ya ?? :P

u guys back in malaysia .. study hard for ur spm k ???
we all work hard together k?? i prepare my oral and catch up with my hw .. u do more revision k/?? gambateh!

No comments: