Thursday, September 08, 2005

HOLZ ARE HERE

with the end of term come whizzing around .. aikz .. havent started packing yet!! and have to get my butt off this bhse .. staying with either my guardian and my cousins .. with not so much of convenience or privacy .. not being able to do wateva i feel like and stuff .. and the most annoying part is tat .. i'm not going home ~!!!! >.< i wanna go home now ..
mak and mandy went on the plane as i type this.. aaarrrrgggghhhhh ... i wanna go home ..

but thinking on the bright side.. no one would be free to play with me .. cos everyone would be too busy with their trials .. which reminded me to wish u guys all the best in the trialz ... i know tat most of u guys are really stressed out .. but still GAMBATEH orh!!! ..

so ... 3 weeks here .. wat can i do ..i have these options :
- work (duno where yet)
- good news : daddy's coming over for the weekend .. for business trip
- staying over at cousins and guardian .. (does that count as something to look forward to?)
- maybe going over to joyce's place with sally to just mess up her hse and get fat by baking cookies or cooking .. (obviously my role is to eat !! )
- wat really worries me is tat .. how am i gonna do my laundry and stuff??? how ? do i still have computer access as convenient as in the bhse?? would i be a hastle to the ppl whom i'll be staying with???

i duno

but so glad tat daddy;s coming :) yay!!!

trialz gambate!

No comments: