Wednesday, August 24, 2005

hey guyz~!! .. patient mann .. will post my photo up as soon as i get a photo of it from mandy k? .. still real busy .. having chinese sac this thurs where i have to freaking memorise 6 pages full about chinese tea!! their names are so long tat i cant even rmb .. >.< god pls help me~!! >.< and this test is real important as it is accumulated and counted in our final exams .. shit me ~!! on top of tat .. i'll be also having my gmaths * application task .. on the same day as my chinese sac and on friday as well .. dun wanna do it .. >.< havent even prepared my cheat sheet. . how am i gonna manage?? >.<

special birthday wishes to all the august babies ..
1st fei zhai
5th my dearest mummy :)
6th florence
8th yentink
10th joanne
14th singchia & couz oiloon
15th tammi
16th zhien wei
20th my cutest bro
22nd hua chu
21st hai ming
27th toh yuen & gopi
28th rueyyng
29th couz leong
happy belated / advance Birthday~!! really hope tat my wishes can get to u .. but anw .. have a great awesome 17th burfday and may all ur wishes come true k/???? enjoy and have a great time :) study hard .. party harder~!! :P

No comments: