Tuesday, February 15, 2005

VaLeNtiNe's DaY and ThAnkz GiViNg SeRvIce
current song: disney- once upon a dream

VAlentines Day
valentines day ... well ..there wasnt something special this year.. when it's a monday .. and everyone was just so busy .. well..there isnt anything much happening this year.. when i dun actually have a valentine .. >.< the kitchen was being really sweet cos they prepared love shaped biscuit and the yogurt that morning was red with a heart on it!! hehehe... and dinner we had chocolate .. well as u may had guessed was red and love shaped~ .. :P
mandy was being really sweet too .. she cut out the strawberries tat she picked last sunday iinto a heart shape .. and wrote me a note.. shirley made me a card and megan plucked a grass from the school for me~!! how funny was tat~! later she found it weird so she gave me wild flowers instead! ..hehehe ...
megan was this real nice gal in school .. she;s quite funny too .. she asked me to be her wife~!! .. not the les kinda wife .. like those for fun kinda wife .. and i agreed~! hehhee... well y not ?? someone to love me in this foreign place~! <3 hehee... she got all so excited~ and btw ..she was like a year younger than me~!! hehhee.. dun worry guys .. i'm fully straight~! hehee... guys .. dun freak out k .. :P at nite ..mandy elisa n i were doing crunches~ .. wanna keep fit~!! starting my diet today~! wish me luck~! ..pray tat the next time u guys see me .. i'll be in a nicer body shape! hehehe :P


TUES
this morning mandy elisa and i planned to go for a jog since i dun have rowing but then it rained and the rain had a perfect timing cos i dint really wanna get out of bed...so .. mandy woke me up at 45 past~!..
we had thankgiving service today when everyone in the school get to the scots church in the city .. we all get to miss 4 lessons~!! :) this is to celebrate our 130th anniversary foundation day .. it was so boring~!1 .. there was about 15 ppl in my row .. and the funniest thing was everyone .. EVERYONE fell asleep in the service~!! i dint know wat was going on because it was so boring when ppl started giving speech and stuff~!! hehehe .. so .. i was totally blank of wat had happened during tat service. hehehe ... :P and the ppl behind us was laughing at us so badly .. :P i think i would laugh at myself too if i get to see the tape of it~! heheh :P
went joggin today at gardener;s creek with beatrice~ .. felt so unfit/>.< maybe going there more often
so annoying~!! GrrRR .. i lost my blazer!! and it's like freaking expensive lorr. .duno how to tell my mum bout it .. i wasnt sure that did i lost it or did i lend it to someone. .. but today when i needed it it wasnt tehre~!! >< .. wanna cry lor!@@!@ may the one who took my blazer grow achne at his backside!! and guys pls pray tat i get my blazer back~!

No comments: