Saturday, April 03, 2004

i'm back home~!!! FINALLY ... the long awaited moment ~!!! ...

friday ..i attended ESL .. coz we watched "Shakespeare in Love" .. romantic ..kinda similar 2 "Romeo and Juliet" .. after watching tat .. i wagged maths ... coz it's a working lesson .. so.. me n seal seal went to com lab to use the com ... she played games .. but as a good gal .. * wagged lesson somemore say good girl * ... i did my multimedia art class homework .. hehehe~!! :P recess was filled with farewells and take cares .. kinda touching .. after that, we went to hand it the permission slip to miss lesson .. then, we rofficially off school~!! ... wohoo~~!!..yeah~!!

jesh and i headed directly to the boarding house ... as if we were walking on air .. highly excited .. we wanted to shower in the boarding house before we took off .. but the cleaners had cleaned and detergenized it .. and we had to shower at the aquatic center .. which seemed abit weird ... but still .. kinda fun ... for no reason .. hehehe~! but by the time i went back to the boarding hse ... it was completely a rush .. the taxi had arrived ..and hui ying was hurrying me up .. every1 was waiting 4 me .. so pai se .. but they told me tat the taxi is arriving at 12 but at that time ..i still had 25 minutes .. i was rushing off .. wearing my shoes without my socks. ... clearing up the mess on my table .. zipping up my bag ... wooohhh .. at least i made it ... and we left at 11.45 .. a quarter earlier than i was supposed .. but still .. i cant hide the excitement .. ^w^

we reached the air port ontime .. in fact it's kinda early ..


it's good to be home again~

No comments: